WHAT WE DO
Concrete Scanning with Canwest will save costs and ensure site safety with our skilled ground penetrating radar (GPR) technicians and top-of-the-line GSSI and Hilti Ground Penetrating Radar.
Our GPR equipment
- Locates buried obstructions such as rebar, tension cables, conduits, voids, or pipes in concrete before we cut or core drill
- Measures the thickness of your concrete
- Creates a detailed, three-dimensional image that makes job planning a snap
- Performs concrete testing through a depth of up to 18 inches, and only requires access to one side of the structure
- Is faster and safer than radiography (X Rays), which uses radiation for concrete scanning
- Ensures there are no site hazards or need to close off work areas, as with radiography (X-Ray)
Don’t forget we also can perform concrete slab sawing, concrete wire sawing and concrete wall sawing.
We have your project covered from start to finish.
Don’t hesitate to call us at (604) 270-0303 today to discuss your needs and wants!
Still looking for more?
Check out our YouTube Channel.