CONCRETE WIRE SAWING
WHAT WE DO
Wire sawing is one of our specialties. It requires resourceful project management as well as, specialized equipment. Our expert concrete wire cutters are among the most experienced in the industry.
- Wire sawing cuts concrete even in the hardest to reach places and on job sites with limited access
- For large-diameter concrete cutting, to virtually unlimited specifications wire sawing could be the answer
- Wire sawing cuts through nearly unlimited wall thicknesses
- Cuts metal and thick, heavily reinforced concrete to your exact specifications
- Produces low vibration, noise, and dust, enabling controlled demolition in busy traffic, sensitive or occupied areas
- Allows trades, line operations and production facilities to continue to work without interruption
- Ideal for industrial and heavy civil applications, especially in live production facilities or in areas where there is restricted access
- Concrete wire sawing works well when you have a limited amount of space
- Consider wire sawing if you want to eliminate disruptions, reduce line downtime and minimize cost on your concrete sawing project
Wire Sawing Applications
- Cutting large pillars, bank vaults, bridge piers, dams, and other large-scale industrial applications are no worry
- Removal of concrete bridges, foundations and underwater bridge pilings
- Demolition of buildings, bridges, or almost anything large constructed of concrete
Don’t forget we also can perform concrete slab sawing, and concrete wall sawing.
We have your project covered from start to finish.
Don’t hesitate to call us at (604) 670-2903 today to discuss your needs and wants with our concrete cutting and coring experts!
Still looking for more?
Check out our YouTube Channel.
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
Let’s start the conversation regarding your project. Our knowledgeable and experienced Project Managers are standing by to discuss timelines, costs and details.